Saturday, March 30, 2013

An International Exhibition kicks off in Mwanza one day before Easter.

| |
An international exhibitions kicked off today at the Gold Crest hotel. The exhibitions features four countries including India, Pakistan, Syria and the host country Tanzania. A couple of weeks a go, I posted on seasonal activities and outings and I thought exhibitions just sums things up. I happen to attend the grand opening today and I came up with this story that I think if your in Mwanza now you should plan to visit.

In general there are not many new things, though some did caught my attention. The stalls are well arranged and it is easy to access the entire place freely and in simplicity. The venue is also small that makes it far to easy to go around the exhibition in no time. It is more ideal for the ladies because many stuffs are for them though there is suits and shirts corner and other few stuffs for the gents.

The best thing here is that it creates such a buzz to get you enthusiastic about life. Since tomorrow is Eater it make you feel like you are searching for the eggs. I personally love the Syrian Restaurant, ooh yeah it is always a good time. The aroma and all those nice smell you will definitely pull a chair and get down to business, you know what I mean! And if it is about an item I will surely pick the water fountain. One thing that I didn't like is the lack of the welcome mood because there is no an information desk. Happy Easter Holiday!

So Syrian.

A killer bed cover, very crazy!

Just Eastern dresses.

Any girl would love this

Water fountains

Busy people

Shoes and more shoes

A demo for every one.

Women are highly favored

Black Bongo wallet

We love demos

out of words!

Finally at the Restaurant.

A map to locate the venue at the Gold Crest Hotel Mwanza, second floor and you are in the exhibition.


View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Karibu Bongo (c) 2013. Powered by Blogger.